Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Why must men always...........

I wonder why it is that whenever my boss, or my boss's boss, or my boss's boss's boss talks to me, must he talk to the girls? I mean why? I swear...I am that close (the distance between my nail edge, and a bit of finger) away from holding their chin, and bringing their face to eye level...better yet, as a colleague suggested, why not just bend lower (put your face where their eyes are), and say...."Hey dude, up here!!"

Yesterday at work, HR circulated a memo about how ladies may choose to dress at work. What I wanna know is, how will that help? It doesn't matter if I wear a suit, a business suit, or a "give Mallika Sherawat a complex" top. Those who have to stare will still stare. Bah humbug!

Anyway, for those interested, the new pics got published. I still look like a Nepalese maid. Somethings can just not be helped. Me thinks Mum had a major exchange at the hospital...

2 comments:

Amit Pandey said...

Someting to do with evolution - testosterone mixup. But then it is better to be looked over than overlooked !!! ( Just Kiddin')

Hope you aren't too uncomfortable with the stares. The best way would be to stare back...and hard. Unnerving a guy is the best bet.

Anuj said...

Hmm.. bump..U seem to understand Guys a lot :)