Friday, June 03, 2005

Sultans of Swing

I got the following feedback for my last blodg...

"Amit Pandey said...
Someting to do with evolution - testosterone mixup. But then it is better to be looked over than overlooked !!! ( Just Kiddin')Hope you aren't too uncomfortable with the stares. The best way would be to stare back...and hard. Unnerving a guy is the best bet. "

Ok Amit, you're right. Its pay back time baby. From now on, I'm going to hold conversations at office with my boss's, my boss's boss's, and my boss's boss's boss's lil monkey, junior, sultan of swing, whateva....take your pick. I'm gonna stare right there, and talk.

Like you said, its better to be looked over, than to be overlooked.

Just one problem...what if they start liking it?

2 comments:

Shammi said...

haha... men probably WILL like it! :)

Hitanshu said...

lol, knowing how men search for the littlest expression of interest, this might blow up in yer face!

Think again!