Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm it!

Yes people. Its your favourite 24 year old on the prowl again..meeeeoowww...or wait...is it supposed to be gggrrrhhhhh.... well, whichever!

The Girl Who Sold the World tagged me and I'm it. My task: to create a lucid work of fiction or fact (well, knowing my love for it) of 100-200 (yea right!) words using these words: I, me, blowjob, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot, and blue. They've to be used just once. Now I just need to think of creative ways to use these words ;-D Ha with "blowjob" in there I just wonder how creative I can get! So here goes...

She sat on the rock by the stream. The water was gently passing over the rocks. Smoothening them as it had been for years. The sky was mid night blue. She couldn't help feeling a wave of loneliness sweep over her. She wondered if she could ever find a mate who was as much a constant as the stream was to the rocks on its bed. Ofcourse the stream did run dry every couple of years when the rain fell short! But then, there is only so much one could hope for. That's when she noticed a dark figure walking towards her from the neighbouring camp. "Probably some random corporate romeo type", she thought. He was holding something in his hands. He came, sat next to her and offered her what was in his hands, "Grapes?" "No thanks, I don't take vitamin C after 9 PM." she answered curtly. "People these days are on the strangest diets", he started off..."Me, well, yours truly believes in having whatever is available." She couldn't even see him in the darkness, and he was already pissing her off. "Probably hoping for a good lay or a blowjob" is all she could think.

She wished to be left with her melancholic thoughts, stemming from a childhood of Barbie and Ken, and teen years of Mills and Boons. She did not respond and sat there like a robot, hoping the stanger would get the message. However he seemed almost as unperceptive as HR. Suddenly there was lighting. The sheer power of the single bolt lit the sky. Scared witless for a minute, she leaned towards the stranger, chanced a look upon his face...and froze..."Oh my God...it can't be...it's not possible!"


OK, I'm out of words...paisa hazam, kahani khatam as my grand mom would often say.

21 comments:

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

YIPEEE! I'm the first to comment here! :D Awesome story! But what happens next???????????
//I don't take vitamin C after 9 PM// ROTFLMAO!!!!! Hehehehehe... what a cool rule!
The girl in the story sounds like you... :P Hehe...hey, go ahead and tag someone...and see how others' brains work. ;)
BTW, you're a great writer. It was an interesting story......AND what happens next??????!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pissed said...

err, LIGHTNING, not lighting.

Well written though.
Cheers

sinusoidally said...

Very nice!

My grandmother says it in the reverse order. Kahani khatam, paisa hazam.


:-)

silverine said...

This is unfair. I was reading with bated breath and kahani mein twist aagaya. Phir kya hua? Don't leave us hanging girl.

If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya said...

the girl who sold the world: glad u liked girlie :-) i dunno what happens next. i mean...it cud just be that our lady has bumped into her ex project manager and now he is an avp in another multinational...and then over a bunch of grapes he offers her a job that pays thrice as much as her current job and also gives her a double promotion! hehe...sorry..im a lil professionally frustrated these days :-)

dr. pissed: u liking it means so much...or and thanks for playing editor eh... btw, ppl, u must go to this man's blog. he sounds like a grumpy becker and that is saying a LOT! how naughty of me...but actually i quite like ur rants.

sinusoidally: my grandma got a lotta things backwards it seems. it probably accounts for a lot of things i do too...sigghh

:-)))))))))))))))

silverine: thanks honey... i got inspired from ur murder mystery :-D which i thot was as good as sidin's south indian men piece! i think u can probably relate to the possible ending the wrote for worldsellsergal above :-D

If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya said...

oh and btw, i tag silverine, lalit, sinusoidally, dr. pissed, safari al, and vaibhav!

silverine said...

professionally frustrated ROFl that was a scream he he :p
I think it was the same man from
"I know what you did last Basanth Panchmi'. He had seen her buy Govinda ka pant ka color pink bangles and has comes to haunt er...taunt her again!

Ok lemme think up a story now to honor thy tag ma'am!

Lalit Singh said...

ha ha ha

unperceptive as HR
I love the way u like bashing the support groups...HR Finance etc
Here's my fav-
MATC(which actually stands for Manpower Task Allocation Committee in my comp) - Manpower Abuse and Torture Committee
don't take vitamin C after 9 PM
Kya solid funda hain

And the way u left it after building up the anticipation...much like the diamond comics guys who used to read out a comic strip on Radio evbery sunday afternoon and just stop at the thrilling point...and then say aagey kya hua yeh jaanney ke liye padhiye ... diamond comics mein XYZ... come up with something like that... where we get to read what happens next

And for the pic... if track me on orkut then u can have a look in my album there n let me know which one u want the autograph on...

Mind Curry said...

great job i must say with those words! or should i say... blow job! lol!!

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

im a lil professionally frustrated these days
LOL...
Cool ending...and a happy one too. :D Hope it happens in real life as well. ;)

Vaibhav said...

That was very good Ms. I'll-Have-to-Kill-Ya (

Now its my turn! Muahahahaha! The possibilities are endless...

tune in sometime tonight!

Safari Al said...

interesting. but what exactly is "i might be extra nice"?

go check out. i am putting up the tag post.

Safari Al said...

You are a tam bram???

Lalit Singh said...

Ok ma'am ur tag has been honored.. check it out at ...you know where

Lalit Singh said...

sweating reading it @work
lols....and imagine me writing it in office

Autobiographical... hmmmm....Naaah
n i'll complete this after u complete your's...
Cheers!!

BTW right now just while typing ur blog url in IE i happened to be murmuring it in my mind... and it sounded like
"Mala-D's of Confused" and i cdnt help laughing for a full minute...

Phoenix said...

good job!:)

If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya said...

silverine: HAHAHA... from one marcom woman to another...
:-)))

lalit singh:Hey hey, I NEVER bash up Finance...uh uh...HR is my fave punch bag...Logistics being a close second. I like the example from your company :-D

mind curry: Thanks!! And keep dropping by... :-)

The Girl Who Sold The World: Girl, I'm praying for it too!!

Vaibhav: You have to honor my tag...c'mon...I really waana see what you have to say about this...Loved the parrot joke btw
:-D

safari al: Hey, good job on the tag man!! Yours reminded me of one of those old black and w hite movies, where the anti-hero always had a "tommy gun" :-)) And no, I am not Tam Bram. For those who have read my other blog, its actually not "mine". I'm publishing it on behalf of a friend of mine who is a creaming riot. He's a wise crack with a very sarcastic sense of humor. He's the Tam Bram and he shall get his own blog and profile pretty soon.

lalit singh:Good job on the tag man...ppl read his post on the tag...Its so melancholic...and funny. I feel like giving a bear hug to he guy in the post (the character, not the author :-D) "mala-D"?? you are definitely a techie. pronunciation of "maladies" is "'ma-l&-dE" and NOT "mala-D" tsk tsk

ok i'll think of completing mine and mail it to you :-D

phoenix: thanks !!! and thanks for dropping by!!

Lalit Singh said...

bear hug to the guy in the post
I just hope he doesnt freak out....
the character, not the author :-D
:-( I shouldn't have lied ..... :-P
and when u mail me urs completed i shall mail u mine

Lalit Singh said...

since u wrote a few posts on matrimonial ads i ant u to read this

Safari Al said...

Ah...i see.

i prefer the beretta 9mm or a browning mk2

Bleeeeeargh!

Anonymous said...

she probably takes some 'D' capsules rather than Vitamin 'C'.