Sunday, July 03, 2005

Just a debate

Thanks for the great feedback guys. I just wanted to start to a debate, or better yet, just put my thoughts out there. Was depressed coz we heard about 2 different instances of distant family friends whose teenage children killed themselves.

Sumandatta - Hey dude. Read the other blog you were mentioning. Looks like all the young women have just one thing on their mind these days... ;-) and you should circulate your CV. I'll recommend you to only to "nice, gori, homely" girls just coz of your nice compliments

snm - The marketer in me coulddn't resist asking Sidin and his fam club from checking out my blog. I see you've followed suit and advertised in my space. No probs dude. Totally worth reading your material.

Hitanshu - I was at GP Barista again this weekend. Were you?

Chirayu - Well, lets just hope our choices aren't as limited.

Silverline - Yo, another one of us. Where do you work???

Gawd, its Monday tomorrow. I'm sooo not ready to get to work...

Adios..

3 comments:

sumandatta said...

u never fail 2 surprise me...a whole post dedicated to our comments! - a first one on blogworld i guess...most dont even care 2 comment on comments...

u sure know how 2 tk care of ur customers(read 'readers')...u will go a long way in PR and the kind...

Hitanshu said...

lol girl,

you miss the point :) Check out my profile again - GP barista's a far way off!!

btw, this is evolution suman - most highly read bloggers have ongoing conversations with their readers! Before you know it the lines blur!

Hitanshu said...

btw, what compliments do I give? I'm ok with the gori, though I'll pass the nice/homely part :P